Right now, we have a human longing to be social – one of our deepest longings is to have a giant church potluck!
But we also have a deeper spiritual need—authentic Christian fellowship. We might not be able to have a potluck, but we can still find ways to connect and care for each other.
In order to facilitate that, we're hoping we can get everyone connected in to a small group of some form or another so that we may:
- Watch over one another in love (care for our siblings' souls and sharing their burdens)
- Mark growth in grace (help people see how they're growing as disciples, even when they can't see it themselves)
- Advising and exhorting one another (helping people see how they can be faithful, and how they might be being unfaithful)
- Pray with and for each other (include others in your private prayer; enter in to times of prayer with them)
- Conversation about spiritual things (not just the weather!)
- Bear good fruit.
On this page, you'll find resources to help you engage in spiritual conversations in ways that connect to the weekly scripture and sermon. We pray that investing in this will bear good fruit in your life and in the lives of others.